CREATING THE NEXT GENERATION OF ENTREPRENEURS
Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018 | 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. | Mount Marty College, Yankton, South Dakota
Area high school students from South Dakota, Nebraska, and Iowa are invited to a day packed with insightful speakers and engaging conversation to help cultivate creativity, leadership, and innovation in our youth.
Listen and engage in conversations geared toward inspiring young adults from some of the region’s most successful entrepreneurs:
- Brent Comstock – “Rural Possibilities”
- Beth Trejo
- Will Bushee – “Making Awesome Things”
- Mike Huether Forbes –30 UNDER 30 – Social Entrepreneurs– “Leveraging Business Smarts to Save the World”
- Miller High School Students – “Creativity in Building Downtown”
- Joe Rutten – “Ethics and Leadership”
- Chad Ekroth – “Meaningful Work”
- And More… Talk with Yankton-area business owners and entrepreneurs during meet and greet sessions.
How To Register:
Registration Opens August 15 and closes October 1.
- Students are required to come as a class or group, with a teacher or chaperone to assist their group during the day.
- Lunch will be provided for FREE for all guests.